Tuesday, September 10, 2013

SEPTEMBER APPEARANCES!


I'll be making two appearances in the next 11 days.  First and foremost, I'll be in Allentown, PA this weekend for IlluxCon.  I'll be there, yes, but so will a big fat barge load of other artists that will melt your face and brain with their spectacular artwork.  If you like fantasy art or incredibly well-crafted paintings - or incredibly well-crafted fantasy artwork, this is the place to be.  The convention starts this wednesday (September 11) for the main IlluxCon show - then Saturday and Sunday another wave of artists rolls in (I'm part of that wave). I'll be showin' and sellin' original artwork, prints, and books.


Second appearance will be a short signing stint at the Theros prerelease at the "Fog of War"game store on Bethel rd here in Columbus, Ohio.  It'll be your very first opportunity to get your brand new Theros cards signed by me!  I'll be there Saturday September 21 from 3:00 to 8:00.  I'll be selling books, prints, artist proofs, and playmats. See you there!


No comments:

Post a Comment